Thank You For Your time, energy input and care! Review where we’ve been and where we are headed below.
Community planning process
- Community Survey Results (40 participants)
- Site Visit with DEQ –Notes
- Site Visit with USDA rep, Liana May –Notes
- Site Visit with Conservation rep, Kama Ross -Notes
- On Site Design Weekend (20 Participants) –View Plan -View Notes
- Meet & Greet and Q & A with the Neighboring Property Owners.
- Drone Mapping and Baseline Imagery
Permitting and Fundraising are the next big steps for implementation. Developing the Stewardship council is a next big step as well. The Stewardship Council will be tasked working with the land, the site plan and the community to provide the board with seasonal, annual and long term goals and action plans. Upon approval from the board, Those plans will be implemented.
The Stewardship Council will work with and communicate with caretakers, programs staff, farmers, participants and allied organizations to maintain implementations.
6. Evaluate and adjust
The Stewardship Council will coordinate and work with caretakers, programs staff, farmers, participants and allied organizations to evaluate and adjust their seasonal, annual and long term strategic plans, to be approved by the board.