You are invited to Journey into our design process…
- Survey Results from 40 participants
- Onsite Design Weekend with 25 Participants. View Notes!
- Drone Mapping
- Core Team (Matt miller, Kriya Miller, John Michael Mussleman and 7th generation design) syncing up Trello, Google drive, Google Earth, GPS Mapping/Tagging. Laid foundational systems of mapping and communication that can grow into the future.
- DEQ site visit in preparation for wetlands and creek restoration planning. View Notes!
- Presentation and Community Feedback at Solon Township Hall with 35 participants. View Notes!
- Hosted a meet and greet with 12 neighbors, established deeper understandings and avenues for future communications.
- Core Team worked to integrate community and land inputs into cohesive planning components.
- Hosted a site visit with Kama Ross Forestry Specialist. View Notes!
- Completed farm registration with USDA and hosted a site visit with their stewardship partner, Liana May. View Notes!
August and Beyond
- 7th generation design worked in coordination with the core team to process all inputs and synthesis the design plan report.
- View Site Plan (coming soon)
- View Seed Grant Spending Report (coming soon)
- View Next Steps (coming soon)
We are grateful to work as a part of something bigger than ourselves, with such wonderful people, toward a vision for healing, regeneration and connection. Let’s do this!